HEALTHY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!
I LOVE BREAKFAST.
Literally, I could eat breakfast for every meal of the day! For me, I feel like breakfast is one meal where it is super easy to swap out bad ingredients for good without losing anything in taste.
This is easily one of my favorite recipes for healthy breakfast! You can make this recipe as Pancakes, or as Waffles! Sometimes, I will make a big batch of Waffles & freeze them for an easy breakfast when you're on a time crunch! I am sharing the Pancake version in honor of National Pancake Day!
Also, I love to top this recipe with a favorite product of mine-- Walden Farms No Calorie Maple Syrup. This stuff is GOLD. Yes, it is probably full of chemicals, but every once in a while, you just need that yummy syrup (but this one has zero guilt!)
1 Cup of Almond Flour
4 Egg Whites
2 Tablespoons of Water
1 Over Ripe Banana (Mashed)
1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
A Pinch of Cinnamon
A Pinch of Salt
(For on top)
Walden Farms No Calorie Maple Syrup
1. Heat Skillet/Griddle on medium heat. Use cooking spray, oil, or other fat to prevent sticking.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Using a ladle, scoop out desired amount of batter on to skillet.
4. Flip when bubbles form at top.
5. Take off skillet.
6. Top with Walden Farms Maple Syrup for no additional calories!